As my small suburban town just 20 minutes south of Raleigh, NC continues to grow -consistent values remain, growth and new entertainment for its residents will continue to accelerate. Take a look at 5 Holly Springs facts for 2023 that continue to keep this town at the top of the hot list for home hunters:
- Crime remains low ! Holly springs continues to be one of the safest towns to live, work and raise a family. Its residents are 13x less likely to experience violent crime than people in other parts of the state and its residents are 5x less likely to experience property crime when compared with other parts of the state and nation. This provides a peace of mind that comforts its residents.
- Get your bikes and running sneakers out ! With 13 miles of public paved greenway trails, another 8 miles in design are under construction. Aside from the 13 miles, an additional 5 miles of natural surface trails and pathways can be found at Bass Lake, Sugg Farm and Mims Park. At Ting Park another 2 miles of a marked walking loop trail can be found. Get your exercise on !
- Calvert Ice Sports is coming to town ! With a 320,000 sq ft indoor training facility Calvert will have multiple hockey arenas, figure skating rinks, classrooms and more. Competitions, tournaments, and an academic setting will bring in a new age for Holly Springs. Look for its opening debut mid 2024.
- New Mega Park Cass Holt Road Park will be here soon ! Located 2 miles west of downtown on Cass Holt Rd near Holly Grove Middle School. A fishing pier will be added at the spring-fed pond that already exists on the site. New facilities will include 2 picnic shelters, a pavilion with restrooms, a playground and splash pad, a skatepark, areas for volleyball and pickle ball, and a multi-purpose field about the size of the town’s existing Ting and Womble fields. There is also a recreational center planned with 3-4 regular sized basketball courts.
- Get your beauty on with 2 new wellness businesses jumping into the scene !
- Vio Med Spa will offer non-invasive facial and skin treatments along with body sculpting procedures designed to be easy, convenient and stress-free. https://www.viomedspa.com/locations/holly-springs
- Lash But Not Least is located in downtown Holly Springs offering lash extensions, lash and brow tinting, henna brows, facials, body waxing, brow lamination, makeup application and classes. Get beautified ! https://www.lashbutnotleast.pro/